FOI Request - Pay and Display Transactions and Income
Where the council is responsible for On-Street and Off-Street pay and display car parking (excluding Off-Street pay-on-foot and pay-on-exit car parks, permits, season tickets, PCN and other income);
For the period 01/04/2019 to 31/03/2020, please could you tell me:
1. The total number of pay and display parking tickets or transactions sold (all payment methods)
2. The total pay and display income (Cash, Credit/Debit card, Mobile App)
3. Total number of pay and display parking tickets or transactions sold via a Mobile App parking payment provider
4. Total pay and display income processed via a Mobile App parking payment provider
Finally, in relation to the Council’s current Mobile App parking payment provider, could you tell me:
5. What is the contract expiry date for your Mobile App parking payment provider, and are there any extension periods?
6. What is the current notice period required in order for the Council to exit this contract?
7. What is the current contract value, annualised over the period 01/04/2019 – 31/03/2020?
The information provided below relates to pay and display income for off-street car parks - cash and card payments for the period 1 April 2019 - 31 March 2020:
1. The total number of transactions is 800,000
3. Pay and display parking tickets - 800,000 Transactions via Mobile App - NIL
5. 2 years +1 +1
6. After 2 years