FOI Request - Remote Learning Provision
I would be grateful if you could provide the following information under freedom of information legislation:
• Are there any schools in this local authority providing live lessons throughout the current period of remote learning?
• If the answer to this question is yes, then approximately what proportion of schools are providing live lessons?
• A number of our schools in Moray provided live lessons during the past (current) period of remote learning.
• All schools (100%) embraced an online platform for Remote Learning using Microsoft Teams and Google Classroom (or a mix of both) – 64% of Primary Schools used Microsoft Teams; another 38% of Primary Schools used Google Classroom – 100% of Secondary Schools (8) used Microsoft Teams; 38% (3) of Secondary Schools also used Google Classroom in addition to Microsoft Teams
• 69% of Primary Schools embraced live learning (82% also embracing voiceover PowerPoints, pre-recorded videos etc along with other Remote Learning activities and approaches in line with Education Scotland guidance)
• All Secondary schools provided live lessons across a variety of subject areas (100%) with all making further use of pre-recorded video, voiceover PowerPoints etc also (100%) and other Remote Learning activities and approaches in line with Education Scotland guidance