FOI Request - Sports and Leisure Costs
1. The cost of an adult and a child swim session in each business year from 2015 to 2021
2. The hourly cost of hiring a gym hall or sports court at a local school (out of school hours) in each business year from 2015 to 2021
3. If you run any subsidised sports/ leisure classes for children (sometimes known as "Active Schools" programmes), a list of the available classes and cost of attending, for each school year from 2015 to 2021. If you only have partial information available, for example only some years, I am happy to receive whatever information you do hold.
4. The number of sports and leisure facilities your organisation runs, and of those how many are planned to reopen following lockdown restrictions being eased
1. and 2. Please find this information attached here.
3. In accordance with section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 please be advised that information for all years outlined in your request are not held. Please find all information that we do hold attached here.
4. Please find a list of facilities attached here. Details for these, including current service status, is published on our website here and is therefore exempt under section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, however for ease of reference we can confirm that sports and leisure facilities are now open.