FOI Request - Non-Residential Charging Policy
I am writing to make a request under The Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 to request the following information from Moray Council / local HSPC / social care department.
Please may you provide me with:
1. The most up to date Non-Residential Charging Policy in the local area for which you have authority?
2. Does an approved list of care at home providers exist?
3. If this list does exist could it please be provided?
4. If this list does exist, what are the assessment criteria is for the approved providers of care at home services in the LA?
5. If this list does exist, when it was last updated?
1. The Contributions Policy can be found on the Moray Council website and is therefore exempt under section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, 'information otherwise accessible'. For ease of reference please find a link to the web page here. Please also note that an update to the policy is currently being drafted.
3-5. Not applicable