FOI Request - Public Facilities
Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 please could you advise on the following:
1. Under the council's authority (either run directly by the council, or contracted to a third party on the council's behalf) how many of the following sites were open to the public in September 2010, and how many sites are open in September 2021?
• Leisure Centres
• Indoor or outdoor swimming pools/facilities
• Playing fields and 3G/4G pitches (for grassroots sports purposes - e.g., football, rugby)
• Running tracks
• Other grassroots sports facilities
• Children's play parks/playgrounds
2. How many, if any, of the above sites were closed because of the Coronavirus pandemic, and remain closed in September 2021? For any closed sites, are there plans to reopen?
3. What was the council's expenditure on the following sites in the 2010/11 financial year, and how does this differ to expenditure in the 2021/22 financial year? If possible, please break these figures down by the categories below.
Clarification sought 15.09.21.
No clarification received - closing case 14.01.22.