FOI Request - Care At Home Service
Please provide the following information:
1. Scale of Moray Council inhouse Care at Home service – number of hours/visits provided annually
2. Staffing Structure and Scale – include positions
3. Grades within these structures
4. Percentage/Ratio of Market Share in comparison to private sector
5. Tasks undertaken by services if different from Traditional models
1. The number of hours for 2020 was 686,384.
Please see document located here which answers numbers 2 and 3.
4. In terms of number of hours provided we currently provide 41% of Homecare from internal services.
5. Medication management is done by Social Care Assistants which is unusual for their Grade, otherwise its personal care and meal prep, no domestic tasks are undertaken.