FOI Request - Bus Routes
I am making a Freedom Of Information Act request about your buses that you operate.
Note that my request and all of my questions is only in relation to your public registered bus routes that you directly operate.
So this is in regards to your routes numbers - 334 364 365 366 - services.
My questions are as follows:
(1) Please provide the current faretables (showing all of the Single fares and Return fares and all other tickets that you issue and accept) for all of your bus routes.
(2) What ticket machines (make and model) do you currently use.
(3) Please attach a copy of the manual for your ticket machines.
(4) Please attach a copy of your current running boards for all days of the week.
(5) Please provide a current fleet list (showing the reg number and make and model and fuel type (eg diesel or electric etc)) for your current bus fleet.
(6) How many bus drivers do you currently employ.
(7) What is the wage that your bus drivers get paid.
(8) How many operational staff or other staff involved in running your buses (so anyone involved in your bus operation other than bus drivers) do you employ.
(9) What is the wage that these other bus employees (eg operational staff or anyone else involved in your bus operation other than bus drivers) get paid.
(10) Where is the location of your bus depot where you park your buses.
(11) What facilities (eg bus wash or fuelling facilities or maintenance shed or office buildings or staff canteen or anything else you may have there) are located at your bus depot.
(12) Can you attach a copy of the Conditions Of Carriage for your bus services.
(13) Please attach the ticket sale statistics (showing how many of each ticket was sold on each route) for each route for the past twelve months.
(14) Please attach the passenger usage statistics (showing how many passengers used each route) for each route for the past twelve months.
1. See faretables (supplied to requester).
2. Ticketer, both on-bus model and handheld model.
3. This information is available here: https://attachments-us1-cloud-deskpro-com.s3.amazonaws.com/files/6974/4395/4394618YNHHHCDPAQXXZSA0PD-Driver-Pocket-Guide-LH-2020.pdf?dl=1
4. See running board document, here.
5. See fleetlist, here.
6. 26 full time contract drivers and 7 relief drivers.
7. Grade 3, £10.78 per hour.
8. Two operational staff, one Grade 5 £22799.40 - £24915.80 and one Grade 9 £38152.92 - £41923.96 . Technicians and maintenance staff at various salary grades.
9. See answer Question (8)
10. Vehicles are parked at a variety of locations across Moray including:
Chanonry Depot, Elgin
Ashgrove Depot, Elgin
Freuchny Depot, Buckie
Richmond Depot, Dufftown
Islabank Depot, Keith
Applegrove Primary School Forres
A number of private addresses in Speyside where drivers reside.
11. Washing, fuelling, adblue, electrical charging and a full maintenance regime are administered through Ashgrove Depot.
12. See attached Conditions of Carriage document.
13. Regarded as commercially sensitive, under Section 33, namely disclosure would (or would be likely to) prejudice substantially the commercial interests of any person or organisation (section 33(1)(b).
14. Regarded as commercially sensitive, under Section 33, namely disclosure would (or would be likely to) prejudice substantially the commercial interests of any person or organisation (section 33(1)(b).