FOI Request - Shared Prosperity Fund
My request is with regards to funding you've been allocated from the UK Government’s Shared Prosperity Fund. My questions are -
1 - How much have you been allocated in total from the above fund?
2 - Is this amount less than you would have received from the EU? If so, how much is the shortfall please?
3 - How will this shortfall, if applicable, impact your projects/spending/services? eg Will any projects and/or services have to end due to this shortfall? If so, can you provide details of each project/service negatively impacted please.
4 - Can you provide any correspondence and communications with the UK Government regarding the UK Shared Prosperity Fund & Levelling Up please.
***I define “correspondence and communications” as including (but not limited to) the following:
- Emails (and their attachments)
- Research documents
- Notes taken during telephone conversations
- Minutes taken during meetings/invitations
1. £4,315,329 for the time line of approx. from October 2022 to March 2025
4. Please note that you would need to contact the UK Government for their information on this.