FOI Request - Customer Services and Housing Stock
1. Does the Council Outsource its; Customer Service Phoneline(s) and / or Website Maintenance inc Innovation and Development, outsourcing may include staffing and the actual telephone / computer system(s) used?
2. If yes, which company or companies are contracted to provide these services (if multiple please specify each supplier)?
3. What is the contract start and expiry date (if multiple contracts exist please specify for each)?
4. Is there an extension period within the contract? If yes, what is the period (if multiple contracts exist, please specify for each)?
5. What is the value of the contract on an annual basis (if multiple contracts exist, please specify for each)?
6. In the past 5 (five) years ie 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 what was the Call Volume per year to the council’s; General Enquiries / Housing Benefit / Housing Repair / Adult and Social Care, Phonelines (if different numbers or a total number if unable to separate by subject matter)?
7. In the past 5 (five) years ie 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 what was the volume of website enquiries per year for each of the following subjects; General Enquiries / Housing Benefit / Housing Repairs / Adult and Social Care or a total number if unable to separate by subject matter?
8. Is the council currently and / or in the process of investing in future Technology to interact with its population in more efficient and accessible way(s) eg Mobile Phone Applications / System - Voice Recognition / Website platforms? If yes, what is the nature of the Technology and what is the £value of the investment?
9. Is the Council partnering / working with any other Local Authorities on developing and / or investing in Technology? If yes, please specify which Local Authority(s)?
10. Does the Council have a £% efficiency target for this financial year 2022/23, if yes please specify % and £value?
11. Does the Council own any housing stock?
12. If yes, please specify level / number of housing stock?
13. If the council’s housing stock has been transferred, please specify the name of the charity or organisation the stock transferred to and the number of properties it transferred?