FOI Request - Working From Home
Q1. During the month of April 2022, how many council employees were working from home, and what percentage of the office based workforce does this represent?
Q2. Between 1st and 30th April 2022, how many desk bookings were made across the council's office buildings and, on average, how many desk bookings were there a day during this month?
Q3. How many desks were available for use in the month April 2022 across the council's office buildings?
Q4. What was the maximum number of office staff who could theoretically work in the office on any given day in April 2022?
Q5. What was the total number of office staff who worked in your council's offices each day prior to the pandemic?
Please provide this data in an excel sheet attachment, and not in a PDF attachment.
1. In accordance with section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 please be advised that this information is not held. However, there were on average 630 members of staff using the VPN during April 2022.
2. N/A, as the Council does not have a desk booking system at present - information not held.
3. Information not held for full estate, we can however provide the following for the main HQ Campus, Elgin and main area offices – 255 Desks.
Location Total number of desks
Annexe, Elgin 66
HQ, Elgin 155
Rose Cottage, Elgin 9
Keith Hub 8
Cluny Square, Buckie 12
Forres House 5
4. Based on the guidance from Scottish Government and also Moray Council policy in response to the pandemic, the numbers would be the same as above.
5. Information not held due to flexible work styles. The total number of available desks for the main HQ Campus and main area offices pre pandemic was 862.