FOI Request - Queen's Jubilee Celebrations
Relating to the Queen's Jubilee Celebrations in 2022:
1. How many applications to the Queen's Jubilee fund were received by the local authority?
2. How many of these applications were successful, and how much was each project funded? Please provide an overall total, too.
3. How many events has the local authority organised on or around the weekend from 2 to 6 June 2022 to celebrate the Queen's Jubilee? Please provide details on where/when they are being held. Could you provide any programmes/leaflets/advertisements in the response too please, and "events" includes activities on council property, including schools, and within the local community.
4. Could you provide the costing/invoices/overall budget for each event which is being held by the council.
1. None - In accordance with section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 please be advised that this information is not held; Funding was via National Lottery funding.
3. None - Information not held; All events have been organised by the Moray Lieutenancy or community organisations, none by council. Details of planned events can be found at https://newsroom.moray.gov.uk/ and the https://www.lordlieutenantmoray.co.uk/
4. No budget/costs involved as no events being held by Council - Information not held