FOI Request - Drug and Alcohol Testing
1. How many drivers does the council currently employ to drive its bin lorries?
2. How many bin lorries does the council currently have in its fleet?
3. Are drivers subject to random drug and alcohol tests?
4. Are drivers subject to drug and alcohol tests where there is a reason to suspect they may be under the influence? (Where the testing is carried out by the council in the first instance rather than the initial report being made to Police Scotland).
5. How many drivers have tested positive for alcohol in the years 2019, 2020, 2021 and so far in 2022?
6. How many drivers have tested positive for drugs in the years 2019, 2020, 2021 and so far in 2022?
7. How many drivers were asked to test for either drugs or alcohol but refused to comply in the years 2019, 2020, 2021 and so far in 2022?
8. If any drivers have tested positive for drugs, please provide details of which substance/s they tested positive for?
1. 25 (this is Cleansing 22 + 3 disposal for trade/communal recycling)