FOI Request - Moray Council Asset Information
I am currently in the process of updating our records for the correct email contacts for sending plant enquiries regarding any council-owned underground assets such as cables, street lighting, drainage, CCTV, gullies, highway information etc that our clients e.g. utility companies/developers would need to know about in anticipation of breaking ground.
We currently have on file and have been emailing the following contacts:
Please can you confirm and supply if possible:
1. What are the best contacts to obtain regular responses or indeed if there are alternative emails addresses or online mapping systems we should be contacting/using for these types of enquiries.
a) Alternatively, if the council do not own any underground assets please could you provide a headed letter stating the required.
2) The validity period for your responses
3) Updated lists of all Utility companies and Highways Agencies (HAUC list) that operate in this councils jurisdiction.
1. firstname.lastname@example.org Works on the road network are recorded on the Scottish Road Works Register (Aurora), and within the SRWR there is the ability to request plant information.
2. The data provided in a plant information request response is only valid on the day of printing. Although care has been taken when recording our asset data, no guarantees can be offered in regards to the accuracy and completeness of the data, and normal onsite precautions and plant identification techniques should always be undertaken.
3. Moray Council
Scottish & Southern Electricity Networks Scottish Water