FOI Request - Religious Representatives on Local Authority Committee
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 to request the following information about religious representatives on the local authority's education committee:
1. Who are the three representatives?
2. What religion, church, religious group or community does each represent?
3. When was each representative selected, and by whom?
4. Can each representative vote?
5. How does the council fill the third seat (the one reserved for other denominations besides the Church of Scotland and Catholic Church)?
6. How many meetings has each member been eligible to attend during their tenure?
a. Please break this by representative, by year. i.e: Representative A has attended 10 meetings in total; 5 in 2022, 4 in 2021 and 1 in 2020.
7. How many have they attended? (Please break down in the same way as Question 6.)
8. How many votes has each representative cast during their tenure?
9. What issues did they vote on?
a. What was their vote on each issue?
b. What was the overall outcome of each vote?
Please provide the information in a Word document.
The information you requested can be found here.