FOI Req - Planning Acts
We contacted you on 26 January 2022 and requested information on:-
1) Statutory/Enforcement Notices served under the Town and Country Planning (Scotland) Acts and Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) (Scotland) Act.
[We note that Statutory/Enforcement Notices served under the Building (Scotland) Acts and Statutory/Enforcement Notices including Closing and Demolition Orders served under the Housing and Environmental Health Acts are available online]
We are looking to update the records we hold and wonder if you can please send us a further update of the above Acts to cover the gap between the date stated above to the present day. If this can be sent to us in a Word or Excel document please that would be appreciated.
We require details of reference number and the address of the subjects affected by the Notice.
Moray Council Statutory/Enforcement Notices served under the Town and Country Planning (Scotland) Acts and Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) (Scotland) Act.
26012022 to date. (07072022)
• 20/00038/ENF Abbey Inn Findhorn Sec 127, T&C – Unauthorised siting and use of caravan for residential purposes.
• 19/00069/ENF Burniestrype, Garmouth Sec 127, T&C – Unauthorised use of land for storage.
• 21/00164/ENF 3 The Hythe, Findochty Sec 127, T&C – Unauthorised replacement of windows in conservation area.
• 21/00195/ENF Plot A Damhead, Kinloss. Sec 127, T&C – Not as per approved plans.
• 21/00246/ENF Sweethillocks Duffus Sec 127, T&C – Unauthorised change of use of land and development of residential units.
• 21/00117/ENF The Willows Rafford Sec 33A T&C – development without planning permission