FOI Request - Pension Fund
1. The names of Russian companies and financial institutions that the local government Pension Fund is invested in
2. The value of the investments in each of the above companies and financial institutions
3. The percentage of the above investments in the overall fund
4. How the percentage (as per question 4) has changed from January 2022-July 2022 (month by month breakdown)
5. The total value of the local government Pension Fund
1.-4. No information held by the council as pensions are handled by the North East Scotland Pension Fund (NESPF). Information that is not held falls under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Information not held. We would advise contacting the NESPF directly.