Interlinked Smoke Alarms

Request 101003121348

Under FOI I would please like to request the following:

1. The percentage of social housing properties in the local authority that are compliant with the Scottish Government's regulations regarding interlinked fire alarms.

Response 17-08-2022

1. We have installed interlinked smoke alarms to 92% of the housing stock and are working to gain access to the remaining 8% to install interlinked smoke alarms.

Rate this Page