FOI Request - Zero Hours Contracts
I write to request under the Freedom of Information Act (Scotland) 2002 the following information pertaining to your local IJB:
1. The number of people directly employed by your organisation to provide health and social care services who are on a zero hours contract.
2. If this information is known to you, the number of persons on Zero Hours Contracts who are employed by third party organisations commissioned by your organisation (or another procurement organisation on your behalf) to provide health and social care services. Please let me know if you do not hold this information.
3. A copy or link to any relevant policy/policies you have about the use of zero hours contracts by third parties that provide services to your organisation.
1. 33 staff. Zero hours contracts are not the standard and are used if it works best for the employee as it can give them flexibility around partners and child care.
2. Under Section 17(1) of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act (2002), this information is not held.
3. Under Section 17(1) of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act (2002), this information is not held.