FOI Request - Teacher Pool System
In accordance with the Freedom of Information Act, I would be grateful if you could comply with the following request.
1. How many teachers applied to your council area’s teacher pool system for jobs beginning in August 2022, broken down by (a) primary and (b) secondary?
2. How many completed training and passed the interview for your council area’s teacher pool system, broken down by (a) primary and (b) secondary?
3. How many (i) permanent and (ii) temporary jobs were available through this route, broken down by (a) primary and (b) secondary?
4. How many teachers who applied to your council area’s teacher pool system for jobs beginning in August 2022 had (i) 0-1 years (ii) 1-2 years (iii) 2-3 years (iv) 3-4 years (v) 4-5 years (vi) more than 5 years experience, broken down if possible by the number in each category which were (a) successful and (b) unsuccessful, and broken down by (A) primary and (B) secondary?
5. I would also be grateful if you could tell me whether you have used the main grade scale for teachers’ pay to calculate these figures.
1. Please see table below.
2. Please see table below.
3. Information is exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information Act (2002), Information Not Held.
4. Please see table below.
5. Not used
Applications Received: 52
|YEARS OF EXPERIENCE||PRIMARY - 32||SECONDARY - 15||UNSUCCESSFUL - 5 (SECONDARY)|
|0 Years||1 (Student)||2|
|More than 5 years'||6||3||1|