FOI Request - Christmas Lights Display
Could you please inform me of the following:
1. How many lights did you use in your main public Christmas lights display (s) in 2019, 2020 and 2021?
2. How many hours were the lights left on each day, and for how many days was the display turned on?
3. What was the overall cost of the lights display to the council in the above mentioned years?
4. What area of council budget is this money taken from?
5. What type of lights are used in the display? How many bulbs of each light were used?
6. In 2022, how many lights will be used in the display, how long will they be left on for and for how many days?
7. How has the council considered the climate and cost of living crisis when choosing the size and duration of the Christmas lights display this year?
1.-7. Not held. Elgin Bid and all the community councils supply, install and maintain the lights in their own towns at their own cost. Information that is not held falls under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Information not held.