FOI Request - Whistleblowing in Education Department
Protect is the UK’s whistleblowing charity. We aim to encourage workplace whistleblowing while campaigning for greater protection for whistleblowers.
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information from the council’s education department. Can you please provide us with:
1. The number of whistleblowing disclosures you have received over the last two years.
2. A breakdown of the whistleblowing concerns received over the last two years.
3. The current headcount/total number of staff in your whistleblowing team.
4. The amount of expenditure allocated to your whistleblowing team, department or function that deals with disclosures made concerning the bodies, entities or individuals you regulate, supervise or oversee over the last two years.
5. Any relevant documents or processes you have in place for dealing with whistleblowing concerns over the last two years.
1. - 5. Not held. Information that is not held falls under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Information not held.