FOI Request - Moray Adoptions Since 2012
1. How many adoptions have taken place within the Local Authority in the last 10 years?
2. Of these adoptions how many had post adoption support in place prior to the adoption order?
3. How many Post Adoption Assessments have been done on adoptees in the past 10 years?
4. Of these how many were carried out after an adoption order?
5. How many Adoptees have been referred for further support? These may include Education, Social Services and GP Services leading into Mental Health/counselling/support services.
6. How many adoptions in the past 10 years have been disrupted, resulting in the child returning into local authority care?
7. Of these how many children were subsequently adopted again?
8. How many Adult Adoptees have approached the Local Authority services within the last 10 years?
9. Of these, how many had been for the purpose of receiving their own personal adoption files?
10. Of the Adult Adoptees who approached the local authority how many received counselling?
11. Of these Adult Adoptees, are you able to say how many counselling sessions where given?
12. Of the Adult Adoptees who approached the Local Authority, how many where signposted to services out with local authority?
13. How many Adoptees have been flagged within Local Authority services over the last 10 years?
14. Can you please say what services have flagged Adoptees?
15. Of the Adoptees who approached the Local Authority, how many where signposted to services out with the local authority?
16. Of the Adult Adoptees who approached the Local Authority, how many were referred to Adult Services such as mental health?
17. substance programs?
18. How many community services and rehabilitation?
19. Finally, how many adoptees have been flagged within local authority during pregnancy and/or children’s services?