FOI Request - Planning Application Figures
1. Figures showing the number of full time equivalent (FTE) planning officers of all levels employed by your local authority for each of the last 10 financial years.
2. Figures showing the number of planning applications lodged with your authority in each of the last 10 financial years.
3. Figures showing the number of planning applications which have been dealt with, either by reaching the point of a decision on the application or its withdrawal, in each of the last 10 financial years.
4. Figures showing the average amount of time it takes for a conclusion to be reached on a planning application at your authority, from submission to a decision, in each of the last 10 financial years.
1. Details below back as far as we can go (2017). Data for years prior to that is not held. Information that is not held falls under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Information not held.
PLANNING OFFICER No of Employees FTE
01.12.2022 13 11.43
01.12.2021 12 10.67
01.12.2020 13 11.27
01.12.2019 13 12.18
01.12.2018 14 12.28
01.12.2017 12 11.39
2. - 4. The response to your request can be found here.