FOI Request - Teacher Stress
1. In your local authority area, how many (I) Teachers (II) Support Assistants and (III) Other school staff in the last five financial years have had days off with stress?
2. Can I also have the total number of days off for stress in your local authority area's schools in the last five years?
3. Can this be broken down by the number of days off in each of the last five financial years including 2022-2023 so far, for stress related reasons?
4. Finally, how many teachers in the last five years have retired due to stress-related issues?
|Years||No of Staff Off with Depression/Stress/Anxiety||Total No of Days|
Please note that the figures for 2021-2022 are not available until early January 2023, therefore these are exempt under section 27(1) of the Act, due for publication within the next 12 weeks.
4. Not held. Information that is not held falls under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Information not held.