FOI Request - Maths Educational App Services
1. Which supplier/organisation currently provides any maths educational app services to your schools?
2. When does your contract with that Supplier expire? What is the approximate annual value of that contract?
3. Is the app supplier contracted via a framework and if so which one?
1. Moray schools use web-based services such as Sumdog, Smart Interactive Ltd and Maths Pad.
2. Not held. ICT have only have a few central contracts for the schools, like Microsoft, Antivirus, email/web filtering etc. but no contracts for educational apps. Information that is not held falls under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Information not held.
3. Not applicable.