FOI Request - Council Contribution to In-Care Costs

Request 101003191906

Please kindly consider this request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000

1. Does the council subsidise/contribute/pay specifically (level of spend) for any ‘in care’ costs for adults or children in the below settings, if so, I’d like to know what is being spent on the following types of care facilities/organisations:

For both Adults’ Health and Care & Children’s Services:

a) Residential Homes
b) Nursing Homes
c) Supported Living
d) Mental Health Hospitals/Units
e) Adult Day Care Centres
f) Special Education Needs Providers (Independent or Council owned) Post school / pre school settings
g) Home Care/Domiciliary Care
h) Complex Packages (Council in-house care services)
i) In house care team for Council/Local Authority such as residential or any care service
j) Drug & Alcohol Rehab Units
k) Detention Centres
l) Fertility Clinic
m) Cosmetic Surgery / Private Theatre
n) Hospices
o) Eating Disorder Units
p) Children Homes/Children’s Care Services

Covering period: 1st October 2021 to 1st October 2022

2. I would also like a detailed breakdown of which organisations are being paid and how much.
For instance, Nightingale Nursing Home - £300,000

Whether they are adults or children’s care.

3. Please may I also have the contact details for managers/leads for those specified services.

Clarification sought 13-12-2022

Rate this Page