FOI Request - Early Years Service In Moray
Please provide for the Early Years service for the full, current academic year:
1. How many children statutory children are or expected to be in LA nurseries
2. How many statutory children are or expected to be in PVI nurseries
3. How many hours delivered or expected to be to statutory children in LA nurseries
4. How many hours delivered or expected to be to statutory children in PVI nurseries
5. How many total eligible statutory children are there in Moray Council area
6. What is total registered capacity of LA nurseries for 2s ,3s, 4s, 5s
7. What does the council understand the total registered capacity for 2s, 3s, 4s and 5s of PVI nurseries to be?
1. Currently and including expected children in January 2023 is 607 (April intake unknown at present)
2. Currently and including expected children in January 2023 is 1,102 (April intake unknown at present)
3. Hours delivered to date 197,511
4. Hours delivered to date 356,483
5. According to CHI data for 2022 , of the 877 children between 2-3 years of age we do not know how many are eligible for 2 year old funding or how many will be aged 3 before April.
Moray Primary School Catchment
CHI data: 2022
|ASG||Age 2-3||Age 3-4||Age 4-5|
7. 1738, however the capacity figures do not take into account non-funded children at partner provider settings. Some partner provider nurseries provide a service to children from varying ages from birth through to 14 years of age. Therefore the registered capacity does not indicate all places will be for funded 2, 3, 4 and 5 year olds.