FOI Request - Play Parks
1. How many play parks have been closed in the area in the last 10 financial years?
2. How many complaints have been received about the general state of play parks in the area in the last five financial years?
3. How much has been spent on the upkeep and/or refurbishment of play parks in the last five financial years?
4. How many reports of vandalism in play parks have there been in the last five financial years?
5. How many injuries have been reported in play parks in the last five financial years, and what were the nature of those injuries?
1. The requested information has been published in response to a previous request and is therefore exempt under section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 ' information otherwise accessible'. For ease of reference please find a link to the web page: http://www.moray.gov.uk/moray_standard/page_137459.html
4. No information held. Information that is not held falls under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Information not held.
|Number of injuries||Nature of injuries|
|2018||No data held|
|2022||2||1. Bone fracture 2. Fall from equipment|