FOI Request - Funding for LEAP Sports Scotland
Under FOISA please supply me with Information contained in your records as follows:
1. The full conditions of funding for LEAP Sports Scotland?
To be clear please supply me with the total amount of funding being provided per financial year to LEAP Sports Scotland since the first FY of funding and the full conditions of funding for LEAP Sports Scotland.
2. Please supply me with the conditions of funding, which stipulate what criteria is expected by your council for LEAP Sports Scotland service for the funding awarded to LEAP Sports Scotland achieve in real terms.
3. Please also advise if LEAP Sports Scotland have been rolling out training in any of your local authority Schools?
a) If so please state what schools have received LEAP Sports Scotland?
4. Please also state what professional standards and reporting is required to comply with the conditions of funding, this is to ensure the Scottish Government are provided VfM whilst not cutting back on Quality.
1. Not held. We have not provided funding to this organisation. Information that is not held falls under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Information not held.
2. Not applicable.
3. Not held. This organisation has not provided training in any of our schools. Information that is not held falls under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Information not held.
4. Not applicable.