FOI Request - Parking Tickets
1. Parking Tickets issued between 01/01/2022 and 01/01/2023.
2. For each ticket, it would be great if we could also have the date and time of when the ticket was issued as well as the location please.
3. Also, if there is any information about the car/vehicle the ticket was given to, such as the make and model, that would also be very useful, if possible.
1. We assume you mean Excess Charge Notices (ECN) issued to vehicles in our off-street pay and display car parks. There are 1, 577 ECNs stored in our document management system during the time period specified.
2. Records relating to ECNs record the date; however, the information is not in an easily accessible form. It is estimated that the task of reviewing each ECN would take around 200 hours and cost the Council in excess of £600 of staff time. In accordance with section 12 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 (excessive cost), we are therefore unable to comply with this part of the request.
3. Not held. Records stored in our document management system do not allow us to identify time issued, make or model of vehicle. Information that is not held falls under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Information not held.