FOI Request - Information regarding Moray
I was hoping to gain the following information via a Freedom of Information Request:
1. This question is in relation to people who live in Moray, Elgin and Lossiemouth
a) What is the breakdown of nationality and ethnicity
2. This information is in relation to cyber security software used by Moray Council:
a) Which company do you currently have a contract with for Anti-Virus Security?
b) When did the contract start?
c) When does the contract end?
d) What does this software protect against?
3. This question is in relation to Armed Forces personnel within Moray:
a) How many Armed Forces personnel do you hold data on?
b) How many RAF personnel do you hold data on?
c) How many Army personnel do you hold data on?
d) How many Navy personnel do you hold data on?
e) What type of data do you hold?
f) Which data makes these identifiable as Armed Forces personnel?
1. The information requested can be found here: http://www.yourmoray.org.uk/downloads/file111135.pdf
2. This information can be found in the Contracts Register published on the Moray Council website. This information is therefore exempt under section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, information otherwise accessible. For ease of reference please find a link to the web page here: http://www.moray.gov.uk/moray_standard/page_101331.html
3. Not held. Information that is not held falls under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Information not held.