FOI Request - Car Park Weight Capacity
I kindly request the following information for each multi-story car park under your management:
1. The number of multi-story car parks managed by the council
2. The number of stories that each car park has
3. The weight capacity of each multi-story car park managed by the council
4. The approximate number of vehicles that each of these car parks is able to accommodate
5. Any recent instances of incidents, accidents, or structural failures related to the weight-bearing capacity of the car parks
1. Moray Council manage 2 multi storey car parks
2. St Giles Multi Storey - 2 levels
Batchen Lane Multi Storey - 4 levels
3. Not held. Information that is not held falls under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Information not held.
4. St Giles Multi Storey - 93 spaces
Batchen Lane Multi Storey - 211 spaces
5. Upper levels at St Giles Multi Storey (3 - 6) closed from 18 January 2022 in the interest of public safety due to the finding of potential structural defects.