FOI Request - Troup House
I understand that the council may place people at Troup House School in Aberdeenshire.
Here is the website for the school: https://www.aspriscs.co.uk/find-a-locati...
Please could you confirm:
1. How many people are currently funded by the council to receive services from Troup House School? Please confirm how many of these people are resident at Troup House and provide an indication of their ages. I understand that it may be necessary to provide this information in age bands rather than specific ages in order to mitigate against data protection concerns.
2. Please confirm how much the council has paid to Aspris Children's Services (or related corporate entities) for services provided at Troup House School in the last five years? Please break this down by year.
3. Please confirm how many complaints, whistleblowing contacts, or reports of poor service or staff conduct at Troup House have been received by the Council in the last five years.
4. Please provide copies of all correspondence between the council and Aspris Children's services that relate to concerns over service provision at Troup House in the last 24 months. I understand that this may need to be partially redacted in order to mitigate against data protection risks.
1. We have one current day education placement at Troup House.
3. Not held. No complaints received. Information that is not held falls under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Information not held.
4. Not held. No correspondence available. Exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.