Moray Local Awards Committee (MLAC)
Moray Local Awards Committee is a registered Scottish charity (SCO43423) set up to support and benefit the adult volunteers and participants of The Duke of Edinburgh's Award throughout Moray, in partnership with Moray Council.
Members are made up of DofE Moray volunteers (Group Leaders/ Expedition Supervisors/ Assessors/ Assistants/ other volunteers).
- Committee meeting at least three times a year.
- Holding an Annual General Meeting.
- Fundraising to support young people and the adult volunteers for items such as expedition equipment and volunteer training costs.
- Looking at new ways to better support young people and adults and continuing to develop links within the local and wider community.
Date of Next Meetings:
- 26 Oct 2017: MLAC Committee Meeting at Elgin Community Centre - 7pm
Mick Morley (Chair)
Vince Stuart (Vice)
Anthony Brown (Treasurer)
Louise Slamin (Secretary)
Duke of Edinburgh Moray Award Officer
Lossiemouth Community Centre