FOI Request Deaths With No Known Next Of Kin
I would like information on people dying with no next of kin being known, from 1/1/17 to the day of your response to this request. If someone died before 1/1/17 but the case has only come to your attention since, could you please also include details, as follows:
1. Surnames and forenames or initials
2. Dates of death
3. Age at death or date of birth
4. Place of birth
5. Marital status
6. Maiden surnames of married or widowed women
7. Usual address at time of death
8. Approx. value of their estate if known
9. The date you sent information to the NUHU or Q<R or any other third party firm or department or organisation, or confirmation that this action was not applicable.
10. If you have yet to send the information on, as per 9 above, or a decision has not yet been made whether or not to do so, please also advise of this.
This information is exempt under Section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, information otherwise accessible on the Moray Council website. For ease of reference please find a link to the web page here http://www.moray.gov.uk/moray_standard/page_112533.html