FOI Request Domestic Violence
Provide in annual data sets
1) The number of specialist refuges for women/non-binary victims of domestic violence and their kin with specialist needs (BaMER, LGBT, disabled, those with mental health conditions, problematic substance users, older women/non-binary people) in each the council area, and the maximum capacity of these refuges, in FY2007/2008, FY 2008/2009, FY 2009/2010, FY 2010/2011, FY2011/2012, FY2012/ 2013, FY2013/2014, FY2014/2015, FY2015/2016 and FY2016/2017
2) The amount of local authority money spent on refuge services for women with specialist needs, in each financial year specified in Q1
3) A list of funding streams and contracts for support services for survivors (or those at risk) of domestic violence, during each financial year specified in Q1
4) A list of all grant funding streams specifically for these services, during each financial year specified in Q1
5) The total value of each grant funding stream in each year specified, during each financial year specified in Q1
6) A list of recipients of grants under each grant funding stream in each year, together with the funding awarded to each organisation each year, and what services were supported through this grant
7) A list of all current contracts for provision of these services, together with the contracted provider under each contract, the start date and length of each contract, the full-term value of each contract, and the funding programme the contract was awarded under (e.g. supported housing), in each financial year specified in Q1
Q1. There has been one specialist refuge for women victims of domestic abuse comprising of 7 self-contained units in our council area for each of the years specified.
Q 2 to Q6 Please see attached document with tables showing breakdown of grants/funding for each of the years specified.
Q 7 The Council has one contract with Moray Women's Aid to provide a supported accommodation service and helpline to victims of domestic abuse, which is due to end on 31 March 2018. The current value of the contract is £171,335.