FOI Request Workforce Representatives Posts
1. workforce representatives (not union reps) how are they appointed?
2. how long are they entitled to be involved in joint consultation meetings along with union reps before seeking re election for this position by the workforce?
3. how long have these workforce representatives served in these positions and on what date is the next vote for workforce representatives to be held.
1. The council operates in a unionised environment through the collective bargaining process therefore workforce representatives are those elected by the recognised trades unions.
2. This varies between different trades unions.
3. This information is exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002- The council does not hold this information. If a workforce representative should resign from post then a new member ballot would be held.