FOI Request A920 Dufftown
Specifically, my query relates to the section of the A920 leading north from Bakebare to Dufftown.
Please can you send me:
1) A copy of your current road maintenance policy relating to that road. Please send me the full policy, but this should include details of the intended frequency of road safety inspections, how these inspections should be conducted and the maximum time between identification of a defect and repairs being carried out.
2) A copy of the road repair history for that road over the past year. Again, please send me the full road repair history, but this should include:
- dates of all safety inspections between 06/06/2017 to 05/08/2017
- details of how safety inspections were undertaken (walked or driven, speed of inspection vehicle etc)
- details of all carriageway defects identified, with description, date and time
- details of how the authority handled these defects, what repairs were undertaken and the time between the identification of each defect and a repair being carried out.
1) This information can be found online at www.moray.gov.uk/ramp - specifically the Carriageway Lifecycle Plan (Section 4). The A920 is a Category 2 road and receives monthly inspections. Inspections are carried out from a slow moving vehicle.
2) Please see the attached report which details all inspections and defects on this section of road between 05/08/2016 – 05/08/2017 Report HERE