FOI Request Food Seizures (2)
Please provide me with information regarding food seizures in your council area over the last 36 months.
For each instance please tell me:
1. If the item was surrendered voluntarily or formally
2. The description of the foodstuffs, including weight/ quantity
3. Where the seizure took place
4. When the seizure took place
5. Who the seizure was conducted by (as in, worker’s job title, department, etc. rather than by name)
6. An approximate cost of the operation (where data is held)3
1. As explained please find the attached spreadsheet which answers questions 1,3,4 and 5 HERE
2. Please find attached the original reports below which contain the information requested. We have redacted the names of individuals under Section 38 (1)(b) of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002- Personal Information
6. This information is exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002- Information Not Held. There is no information held regarding actual costs to the Council as the majority of these voluntary surrenders were undertaken during routine enforcement duties.