FOI Request - Electric Vehicle Charging
1. Does your authority have an electric vehicle charging transition strategy (or equivalent)?
2. Have you published this strategy? If so, please provide a link to or copy of the document.
3. How many public electric vehicle chargers have been installed within your authority’s jurisdiction?
4. How many electric vehicle chargers have been installed within your authority’s jurisdiction in each of the last three years (2019, 2020, 2021)?
5. How many electric vehicle chargers do you intend to be installed within your authority’s jurisdiction in each of the next three years (2022, 2023, 2024)?
1. No. But one is currently being developed with the assistance of a consultancy firm.
2. See response to 1. above
2019 - 1 (9 already operational)
2020 - NIL
2021 - 15
5. 2 rapid chargers in 2022 - installation in progress. Further charger installations in 2022 and 2023/2024 still to be decided.