FOI Request - Library Assaults
1- Details on the following Anti-social behaviour categories at libraries and Customer First Centres (CFCs) each year since 2017:
- Assaults on staff and customers
- Threats of violence against staff and customers
- Verbal abuse
- Alcohol/drug use in the centre (including finding needles)
2- Number of times police have been called to attend these sites each year since 2017.
1. The council holds one recorded incident of Verbal Abuse from 2019.
2. NIL. In the majority of cases, incidents wouldn't escalate to the point of formal reporting being required