FOI Request - Repairs of Potholes
1. How much money your local authority has spent repairing potholes in the financial year 2021/22.
2. Have you made any use of a JCB PotholePro vehicle for your repairs or do you have plans to do so?
3. If you have made use of a JCB PotholePro vehicle, or have plans to do so, please advise what savings (if any) have been achieved, or you expect to achieve.
- £785,562.06. Please note the closest data we have is the expenditure against our patching budgets. However it is important to note that not all of these costs will be regarding potholes.
- We have not used a JCB PotholePro vehicle and have no plans to do so.
- N/A – see Q.2