FOI Request - Secondary Teachers Contracts
Please provide the following information.
1) How many permanent secondary teachers are employed in total by the authority?
2) Over the past five years (2017-2022) how many secondary teachers were:
- Given a permanent contract
- Given a temporary contract
Please break this information down by year, where possible.
3) How many secondary teachers are currently registered in the authority for the year 2022/23? How many of these teachers are on:
- Permanent contracts
- Temporary contracts
- Casual supply
4) How much additional funding has been provided for secondary teaching staff for the following years:
5) How many of the following were employed using the additional funding given (please separate this data into 2021/22 and 2022/23):
- Permanent secondary teachers
- Temporary secondary teachers
- PEF funded secondary teachers
6) How many secondary probationers were appointed for: 2021/22?
7) How many of them obtained the following for 2022/23 after completing registration:
- Permanent contract
- Temp/fixed term contract
- Casual supply (zero hours)
8) How many supply secondary teachers (no specified hours) are on the current supply register?
9) How many of these supply teachers have had more than 5 days of work since August 2022?
10) What is the average number of hours worked by supply secondary teachers since August 2022?
The response to this FOI had been previously published at http://www.moray.gov.uk/moray_standard/page_144920.html; therefore it is exempt under Section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002- Information Otherwise Accessible.