FOI Request - Subject Access Requests
1. How many SARs (not other types of data protection requests) have been made to the council in the last 12 months?
2. How many SAR requests have gone over a deadline (either the standard 30 day allocation or the extended 90 day allocation for more complicated responses)?
3. How many staff are usually contacted to provide data to contribute to the request?
4. On average how many hours are spent dealing with a SAR?
5. Do you have any software to assist with SAR production and if so, which?
6. Who has budget responsibility over the costs & resources required to respond to the SARs? Please provide
Direct Phone Number:
1.& 2.; 4.& 5. The requested information has been published in response to a previous request and is therefore exempt under section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 ' information otherwise accessible'. For ease of reference please find a link to the web page here ( http://www.moray.gov.uk/moray_standard/page_145084.html)
3. Not held. This information is not collected, the procedure in place utilises a central coordinator, who filters requests to departmental coordinators, who are able to pass requests to the most appropriate department, service and officer(s). Some requests are applicable to multiple departments, services and officers. The quantity of staff contacted is not collected. Information that is not held falls under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Information not held.