Credit Balances

If you have received a Non Domestic Rates bill stating your account is in credit and will be issued a refund, we require bank details to do so.

If you previously paid by Direct Debit we will use these bank details for the refund but if we don't hold any bank details for you, please complete and return the Non Domestic Rates Credit Form, to allow us to refund you the money.

Rate this Page