Housing Strategies, Policies and Performance
While we are the largest landlord in Moray, and have major responsibilities as a housing provider, our role as a strategic planner and enabler is much wider.
We have a strategic role in planning for, and trying to provide, sustainable communities and to meet the needs for housing and support services in Moray.
Strategic functions include:
- developing a local housing strategy to inform the future development of all housing within Moray
- preventing and alleviating homelessness
- administering improvement and repair grants
- developing a fuel poverty strategy
- working with other stakeholder who provide housing services for residents in Moray
Housing Need and Demand Assessments (HNDA) and supporting evidence can be found on our local housing strategy page.
Housing and Property