Why foster for The Moray Council?
There are many benefits of being a foster carer for The Moray Council:
- Carers are agreed that it is a very rewarding job.
- You will receive support and supervision from a link social worker.
- You will be able to access ongoing training.
- You will be given financial support – this is an age-related allowance, plus a flexible enhancement depending on the child’s needs.
- Your membership of The Fostering Network will be met by The Moray Council.
Fostering & Adoption Team
PO Box 6770