Guide to Information - Model Publication Scheme 2013
In accordance with the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 (the Act) the council produces and maintains a publication scheme which covers:
- the classes of information that they make routinely available; and
- how to access the information and what it might cost.
The Purpose of this Guide to Information is to:
- allow you to see what information is available (and what is not available) in relation to each class as identified by the Information Commissioner.
- state what charges may be applied.
- explain how you can find the information easily.
- provide contact details for enquiries and to get help with accessing the information.
- explain how to request information we hold that has not been published.
The guide is split up into seven sections
The Classes of Information that we Publish
View the list of classes of information we publish. Once information is published under a class we will continue to make it available for the current and previous two financial years.
Where information has been updated or superseded, only the current version will be available. If you would like to see previous versions, you may make a request to us for that information.
The authority is required to publish the information it holds which falls within the classes of the Model Publication Scheme 2013. If the authority does not hold information within a class we will indicate this below the class description.
Where links are provided to web pages, where feasible the links will point to specific documents, relevant pages or sections of the website.