Non-Domestic Rates FAQs - Rateable Value
- How is the Rateable Value determined?
- Where can I find out the rateable values of any property?
- I have two tenants in my property and want them to get separate rates bills. How can this be done?
- I am thinking of working from home. What do I need to do?
- I am preparing a business plan for a new business. Can you provide me with further details?
- I am thinking of using a property as a self catering unit or Bed and Breakfast. What do I need to do?
- I am no longer using my property for for Self Catering purposes. What do I do?
- I think that my Rateable Value is too high? How can I appeal against it?
- My Rateable Value has been amended by the Assessor. What happens now?