revious Supplementary Guidance (MLDP 2015)
The Moray Local Development Plan (MLDP) 2020 was formally adopted on 27 July 2020 and replaces the MLDP 2015. The MLDP 2020 and associated documents can be found here.
Supplementary guidance documents form part of the Moray Local Development Plan 2015 and provide additional detail to policies contained within the plan.
- Accessible Housing (PDF)
- Affordable Housing (PDF)
- Climate Change (PDF)
- Developer Obligations (PDF)
- Housing in the Countryside (PDF) - A guidance note has been prepared to provide further advice on the landscape and visual impacts associated with the build-up of new houses in the open countryside.
- Moray Woodland and Forestry Strategy
- Open Space Strategy (pdf)
- Rural Groupings (PDF)
- Trees and Development (PDF)
- Urban Design (PDF)
- Moray Onshore Wind Energy
- Flood Risk and Drainage Impact
Findrassie is a major land release in the north of Elgin which is allocated in the Moray Local Development Plan 2015 for housing and employment uses.
Elgin South Masterplan
Elgin South is a major land release to the south of Elgin which is allocated in the Moray Local Development Plan 2015 for long term housing development